The Lying Game Argentina

For One Night - Miss Mercury

« Older   Newer »
FerTrishC
view post Posted on 10/11/2011, 04:19

Fiesta en la piscina de char
Video

Letra:

there goes my casanova the don juan of one night stans the whole worl seemed to melt away a troubador of amor you left me whit no metaphors 24 hours left to sin deny it as i may deny it as i might i let you hold me for just one night i was not lonely for just one night for one night only i let you hold me for one night only just for one night just for one night lalalalala just for one night lalalalala our worlds collided happenstance you took me home with just one glance you kissed me and we both knew lalalalala denny it as i may denny it as i might i let tou hold me for just one night for one night only i let you hold me for one night only just for one night i cannot hide it why why shoould i fight it i can deny it i can deny it ii cannot hide ii cannot hide it just had to light it just just had to light the beauty of your torrid lies left no silence for replies for one night only just for one night deny it as i may deny it as i might i was roaming free then you captured me just for one night

0 replies since 10/11/2011, 04:19   30 views